Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sole Searching #3





Mix No. 6 Madeleine Patent Pump (Purple...or navy)

I. AM. IN. LOVE. with these shoes!  They are the perfect height and thickness of heel. Great to wear to work!  Also let's just look at the bright shiny purple hue that they come in, what could be better?  (The navy is cute too, but I am a purple girl.)

Why these soles describe my soul, you ask?  They are fun!  I still believe that I am a kid at heart.  If I wanted to talk about the "mature, professional" personality of myself I would have posted the navy pair, but there is something about this color purple that just makes me smile and want to color, or do some arts and crafts.  I also love the shiny leather, I think it looks very polished and put together.  I think that describes me.  I am very organized and I think this polished look describes that well.

What are your soles searching for?

No comments:

Post a Comment