Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sole Searching #2

Here is my first "Sole Search"


So here we have the Bandalino Zadina Croc Pump from DSW. That can be translated as "so here we have a really cute pair of heels that I can wear to school that have a pointy toe!"  This is a statement I am sure my Mom is probably tired of hearing, but it's true, I love shoes like these.  A low heel, pointy toe, a texture or pattern so they are not too "boring", and make a powerful clicking noise in the hallway when I walk.  I love heels.  Like I mentioned, that clicking sound that many people are annoyed by gives me a sense of power.  I also like the low heel, not because I can't walk in a high heel, but being on my feet all day teaching I need a low heel so my feet aren't screaming at me by the end of the day.  Lastly, they are a classic looking heel and I like to think of myself as a classy lady.  Yet, they do have that pattern, that little bit of excitement to set them (me) apart from the other classic looking heels.  Well that's the first look into my soul through a sole.

What sole describes your soul??

P.S.- As I am reorganizing and revamping my blog I came across a few problems.  One of those problems is some of my "sole searching" pictures are no longer available.  This is why there is no picture for this post.  I will keep trying to see if I can find a picture.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment