Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sole Searching #1

So I am going to start something new.  Something that I am VERY excited about.  Something that will make my blog unique to any other blogs.  I would like to introduce you all to "Sole Searching"!!!  Let's get excited people!

So here's the idea.  I love shoes! (As if you couldn't tell by my blog title.) They make life better...well at least for me. :)  So I thought why not share with you all some different pictures of shoes that call out to me.  I will try to only post pictures of shoes that really say something about me and my personality and then I will give a brief description of why those shoes portray something about me.  This way I get to look at some pretty shoes and you get to know a little bit more about me.

Please feel free to post pictures of shoes that call out to you and let us know why!  I can't wait to get to know all of you a little bit more through one of my favorite things...SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment