Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sole Searching #4



Minnetonka Britney Moccasin

Oh moccasins how I love thee!  I do not have a pair of these right now, but I did.  Let me tell you the tragic love story that aspired.  I bought a lovely pair of moccasins similar to these, darker brown with teal cord, about a year ago.  I wore those moccasins everyday.  My original thought was to wear them around my dorm for slippers.  Well that thought turned into wearing them outside to take out the garbage and recycling,  to wearing them with jeans to class, or with khakis to school.  I know that I wore them at some point everyday, for about five months.  Then something tragic happened, they broke.  They developed a large hole right at the tip of my toes.  My entire foot could slide right out.  It was quite tragic.  But I guess that's what I get for wearing suede shoes in the rain...oops!  Anyway, I love these, they are the perfect balance between ultimate comfort and fashion.  They are the three C's, which I came up with right now: casual, cute, and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment