Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teacher Crafts

I, of course, found this idea on Pinterest and thought it would come in handy!  We'll see in a few weeks how well it works.  Who knows maybe I won't ever have to use it... I saw one that said No Name Wall of Shame.  I thought that might be to harsh to actually put on the sign, but I may reference that when I introduce it to my students.



Also, here is a picture of Inma.  If you don't know Inma, she is Pepe's wife.  And if you don't know Pepe he is a traveling gnome that goes places with me.  Inma is going to be in my classroom this year, sharing all of her knowledge with the 8th graders!  I gave her a "new wardrobe" (paint touch-up), she was looking a little rough.  If you are wondering where Pepe will be this year.  He's with his original owner in her classroom.  We are hoping that maybe are classes can write to each other, maybe Skype?, and share what we are doing through the eyes of Pepe and Inma.  It will be hard on the married couple to be apart, but I think they can make it knowing how much joy and knowledge they are going to bring to so many students. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment