Tuesday, July 8, 2014

More Crafts

I know it has been awhile and I'm sorry about that!  The truth is, I've had time to blog especially now that school is out, but I have not really been inspired to write anything.  Honestly, I'm not inspired now either, but I figured I should post something if I want people to still read this even a little bit.  So, to fill the void I am going to share some pictures of recent/not so recent crafty type projects.

First up, are my Vino van Gogh paintings.  The flower was from way back in February for my birthday that I did at Glazed Expressions.  I'm not sure if I shared this before, but here it is again.  The second was from a retirement party in June.  I thought that the second would be harder because there seemed to be more details.  Surprised to say, they were both equally challenging, but easy too!  If you have any desire, I would suggest going to a class they are a lot of fun!




Next up are some wreaths I have made.  A springy/summery wreath and a Fourth of July wreath.  Both inspired by Pinterest. (Again, as I am reorganizing my blog I have discovered that the Pinterest pictures are no longer available.  Sorry!)
Mine
Pinterest's

Mine
Pinterest's
Here is the link for the fourth wreath...I still need to add stars to mine.


Third up is something that I have been working on since the last week of January.  What can I say great things take time. Haha, just kidding.  I was going to make this for a friend for her birthday in February(oops!), but I soon found out that I only like working on two rows a day...when I worked on it.  So I ended up doing a little over half of the scarf in about 5 months, and then my friend finished it for me in an hour or so...
A work in progress

The finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment