Monday, July 11, 2016

Introduction to Bullet Journals

One lazy Saturday, towards the end of the school year, I was on Pinterest procrastinating from doing my schoolwork, when I discovered the awesomeness that is bullet journaling.  A bullet journal?  What is that, you ask?  Have no fear; I will tell you all about them!  

A bullet journal, or bujo--as it is known in the bullet journal community, is very simply a notebook.  However, it is how you use that notebook that makes it unique.  The best way to describe a bujo is as a personalized planner.  You can make the bullet journal into whatever you want it to be!  And the best thing is you can fit the planner to your specific needs.  Many people use a bujo as a planner, a list maker, a habit tracker, or a goal setting tool.  The options are endless!

I have been using a bujo for about two months now, and I absolutely love it!  I can guarantee that I will be posting about bujos more than just today.  But in the meantime, I will leave you with the introductory video about bujos that got me hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment